Position Description: Full Time Team Member/Hospitality Professional
Reports to: FOH or BOH MOD/Operations Manager
The FOH Team Member role at Chick-fil-A is to ensure that the restaurant is able to perform its core functions in serving and hosting all guests and customers and supporting FOH Leadership.
The BOH Team Member role at Chick-fil-A is to ensure that the restaurant is able to perform its core functions in prepping, making, and packaging all food items. This role will also be responsible for maintaining the highest of standards in food safety and Chick-fil-A brand standard.
- Arrive on time for your shift and report to the MOD to learn assignment
- Be willing and able to work any position as assigned or asked to train in
- Exhibit and embrace all critical Chick-fil-A strategies including the Core Four and Raving Fans
- Learn and project the store’s Purpose Statement and Core Values
- Know the Mission and Purpose statements for Chick-fil-A
- Work to the best of your abilities while abiding all of our corporate and internal policies
- Constantly look for opportunities to be Remarkable by providing Second Mile Service
- Learn continually by pursuing personal development, a better understanding of the business, and strong relationships inside and outside of Chick-fil-A.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Customer Service: Listens and responds effectively to the concerns of guests; commits to exceeding their expectations by striving for second mile service and guest recovery methods; asks for assistance from team members in order to meet customer needs while employing the Raving Fans Strategy.
- Communication: Exercises a professional approach with others using all appropriate tools of communication (verbal, written, telephone, email, etc.); uses consideration and tact when offering opinions; is a master at exhibiting the Core Four; speaks using all appropriate examples of elevated language.
- Basic Managerial Skills: Meets regularly with each person under his/her supervision; provides effective written and verbal feedback to those team members; demonstrates commitment to each person’s growth and development.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates respect of people and Chick-fil-A’s values. Leads by example. Maintains a respectful, diverse and inclusive work environment; treats others fairly without regard to race, sex, color, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Staff development: Works to improve the performance of oneself and others by pursuing opportunities for continuous learning/feedback; constructively helps and coaches others in their professional development; exhibits a “can-do” approach and inspires team members to be remarkable; develops a team spirit.
- Cooperation/Teamwork: Helps to set a tone of cooperation within the team and across the store; coordinates own work with others; seeks opinions; values working relationships; when appropriate facilitates discussion before decision-making process is complete.
- Initiative and Creativity: Prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, making constructive suggestions as needed; undertakes additional responsibilities; responds to situations as they arise with minimal supervision; creates innovative solutions to problems.
- Organization: Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a practical ways; creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks effectively.
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions based on fact rather than emotion; approaches problems with strategically and analytically; uses logic to reach measurable solutions.
- Reliability: Personally responsible; completes work in a timely, consistent manner; works hours necessary to complete assigned work; is regularly present and punctual; arrives prepared for work; is committed to doing the best job possible; keeps commitments; strives for operational excellence.
- Flexibility: Remains open-minded and changes opinions on the basis of new information; performs a wide variety of tasks and changes focus quickly as demands change; adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions.
Education – Skills - Expectations
- Desire for service
- Ability to work hard
- Maintain open availability and work a minimum of 36 hours a week
Must possess a positive, can-do attitude, be detail oriented, and possess a basic knowledge of the food service and/or hospitality industry. Must maintain professionalism at all times, and work with others in a cooperative manner, even while working under pressure. Willing to engage actively in the physical work of a high quality food service operation. As a representative of Chick-fil-A and a member of the local community, must function in accordance with our corporate Mission and Vision statements as well as our store’s Purpose statement and values.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Chick-fil-A Saxony & I-69 we strive for excellence in all we do. We have become one of the most successful restaurants in the area and make every effort to provide our employees with life-changing experiences. Come join a team that feels like family as we wholeheartedly influence others to climb mountains.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)